BASICS OF QUR'AN RECITATION & TAJWID (Intake #8) [FOR MUSLIMAH ONLY]
Learn the basics of Qur'an through fun, interactive, & effective way!
Things you will learn in this course:
• Recognize the Qur’anic letters and its shape variants
• Basic reading signs (Harakat, Sukun, Tanwin, Tasydid etc.)
• Proper articulation of letters from its Makhraj
• Refine pronunciations through Sifat Huruf
• Distinguish similar sounding letters
• Learn selected Tajwid rulings (Madd, Lam At-Ta’rif, Hamzah Wasl etc.)
• Numerous reading exercises to practice and build proficiency
• Starting Date: 27 Feb 2021 (Saturday)
• Duration: 5 weeks (2 hrs weekly)
• Timing: 9 am - 11 am
• Class: Online via Zoom
• Book: Tadrib At-Tartil (click this link for book details)
• Fee: $180 (inclusive of course fee, book & delivery charges)
• Payment via PayNow to 94554824
• To register for this course, fill in the registration form by clicking HERE
Once payment is received, the book will be delivered to the address provided in the registration form.
Link to the Zoom session will be given nearing the starting date.
Contact us at 94554824 for further enquiries.
There are no packages configured for this khidmah. Please contact us for more info!