AL-QUR'AN TEACHING METHODOLOGY (Intake #2)
A course for asatizah on the methodology of teaching Tajwid using Tadrib At-Tajwid textbook.
Amongst the course objectives are:
• To equip asatizah with the tools on how to expound and simplify the Tajwid rulings to the students.
• Understand the intricacies of certain Tajwid topics so that asatizah can to elaborate on them to the students.
• Tips to master the memorization/understanding of Makhraj & Sifat Huruf easily & systematically.
• Learn to detect hidden mistakes in student's recitation & how to prevent/correct them.
• Learn the methodology of the book to maximize its full potential & for effective teaching.
• Starting Date: 09 Jan 2021 (Saturday)
• Duration: 4 weeks (3 hrs weekly)
• Timing: 5pm - 6:30pm (Session 1) & 7:30pm - 9pm (Session 2)
• Class: Online via Zoom
• Book: Tadrib At-Tajwid (click this link for book details)
• Fee: $246 (inclusive of course fee, book & delivery charges)
• Payment via PayNow to 94554824
• To register for this course, fill in the registration form by clicking HERE
Once payment is received, the book will be delivered to the address provided in the registration form.
Link to the Zoom session will be given nearing the starting date.
Contact us at 94554824 for further enquiries.
There are no packages configured for this khidmah. Please contact us for more info!