Want to learn and/or teach the basics of Qur’an recitation & Tajwid but not sure which textbook to use??
With the abundance of basic textbooks out there of varying structures and approach, there is no one correct way or method that suits the diverse community. Some may prefer the traditional method over recent ones. However, this new work Tadrib At-Tartil incorporates both methods with significant focus on practice and precision.
WHO IS IT FOR?
• Those who are new to Qur'an recitation (zero knowledge)
• Beginners who are starting out (minimal knowledge)
• Those who have not been in touch and wish to refresh their basics
Using Nadi Furqan’s textbook Tadrib At-Tartil, you will learn the following:
• Recognize the Qur’anic letters and its shape variants
• Basic reading signs (Harakat, Sukun, Tanwin, Tasydid etc.)
• Proper articulation of letters from its Makhraj
• Refine pronunciations through Sifat Huruf
• Distinguish similar sounding letters
• Learn selected Tajwid rulings (Madd, Lam At-Ta’rif, Hamzah Wasl etc.)
• Numerous reading exercises to practice and build proficiency
This book fulfills the need of the English-speaking community, providing a new breath of fresh air in its methodology and arrangement of the basic Tajwid syllabus.
It is suitable to be used as textbook for beginners in mosques, education centres or home-based classes where basic Qur’an recitation is taught.
FORMAT & DIMENSION
Size: A4 (21 x 29.7 cm)
PRICE & OFFERS
• $38 per copy (10% discount for purchases of more than 5 copies)
• $10 delivery charge (only to 1 address)
Note: Self-collection & Walk-In purchase will be at Tampines centre.
Learning Tajwid is incomplete without implementing them! Students must get their reading checked by a trained teacher who can guide them in the proper execution of the rulings.
Click here to sign up for Nadi Furqan’s 1-to-1 personal coaching program of this book by ARS-certified Asatizah. We also provide training on the methodology for Asatizah who wish to teach this book.
To purchase the book or for more enquiries, please contact 94554824.
There are no packages configured for this khidmah. Please contact us for more info!