Fees$246 (inclusive of course fee, book & delivery charges)
[Intake #8] THEORETICAL & PRACTICAL GUIDE TO TAJWID
Learn the intricacies of Tajwid and its proper application! An in-depth course that will prepare readers to recite the Qur’an properly.
Things you will learn in this course:
Fundamental Topics: Makhraj & Sifat Huruf, Ta'awwudz & Basmalah, Nun & Mim Sakinah, Lam Ta'rif, Idgham, Madd, Tafkhim & Tarqiq, Hamzah Al-Wasl, Huruf Muqotho'at etc.
Advanced Topics: An-Nabr, Levels of Ghunnah, Levels of Tafkhim, Tafkhim Nisbi, Saktah, Roum, Isymam, Tashil, Naql, Imalah, Waqf at the ending of words etc.
Bonus Topics: Dhobt Al-Qur'an, Introduction to Qira'at, Riwayah, Thoriq, Sanad of Qurra'. List of words with Gharib (strange) & unconventional readings in accordance with Qira'ah Hafs 'an 'Asim via Thoriq asy-Syathibiyyah
• Starting Date: 06 Nov 2021 (Saturday)
• Duration: 10 weeks
• Timing: 7:45 pm - 9:45 pm
• Class: Online via Zoom
• Book: Tadrib At-Tajwid (click this link for book details)
• Fee: $246 (inclusive of course fee, book & delivery charges)
• Payment via PayNow to 94554824
• To register for this course, fill in the registration form by clicking HERE
Once payment is received, the book will be delivered to the address provided in the registration form.
Link to the Zoom session will be given nearing the starting date.
Contact us at 94554824 for further enquiries.